Field of study: Shipping International Trade and Finance
Form of education- full time learning (accredited)
Duration of study - 4 semesters (2 years)
Number of places: 25
The Program offers intellectually challenging courses with a diversity of learning experiences that aim to provide you with the skills and knowledge to operate competently within the maritime industry.
The Program is addressed especially to:
- Individuals wishing to work in senior management of companies in Maritime Transport and International Trade;
- Specialists and future experts in public administration departments related to shipping and international trade;
- Entrepreneurs interested of shipping industry
The Program aims to:
- offer knowledge and expertise for individuals in positions of senior economic management in firms involved in Maritime Transport and International Trade operations on an international or national basis, as well as for those working in the development and management of resources, or in a central government position.
- develop the capacity to make an effective contribution at the highest level to the planning and management of international transport, international trade or shipping undertakings.
The program of study for each student is selected from a carefully focused range of options, so that a course can be tailored to his/her previous or current work, or may be designed to widen his/her range of expertise.
The program is realized by the Faculty of Economics from Danubius University (Romania) in cooperation with the Department of Maritime Studies from the University of Piraeus (Greece).
The goals of this program are to address the educational needs of the rapidly evolving, highly competitive and capital intensive shipping industry, by bridging the gap between academic theory and business practice.
Details about required documents and fees can be found in the Admissions section.